On this Friday the 13th, I am musing on gladness.
IT IS A WONDERFUL THING. . .
1. To be a child of the God of the Universe! To know He cares for me so much that he counts the hairs on my head.
2. To rest in God’s promises that He will provide my every need.
3. To have blog readers who are supportive and appreciative of my thoughts.
4. To have blog readers who are not supportive and argue my writings. At least, they are reading!
5. To know God is in control, and, when things go a little crazy, He provides a way of escape.
8. To have a pet! Toby is one of the joys of my life!
9. To have a good car that is dependable and pretty. [Especially the license plate! 🙂 ]
10. To own a house which is perfect for me.
11. To have a plethora of friends everywhere.
12. To sing in a choir which performs awesome, God-worshipping music.
13. To have hobbies – some which expand thought and others which develop creativity.
Thank you, Lord, for saving my soul.
Thank you, Lord, for making me whole.
Thank you, Lord, for giving to me me
Thy great salvation so rich, full, and free.
What wonderful things are in your life?